Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Project Manager to join our expanding office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Responding to New Opportunities
- Assessing and responding to new opportunities from existing or new accounts.
- Managing the pitch/quotation process, ensuring internal resource is utilised in line with the perceived value of the project/account.
- Ensuring all opportunities are recorded appropriately to inspHire Rental System.
Pre-production and Logistics
- Producing crew plans and crew briefing documents, liaise with Operations Manager for planning.
- Ensuring trucking, third party suppliers and subcontractors, accommodation and subsistence, health and safety requirements and access to plant hire equipment are all organised.
- Carrying out accurate and methodical site surveys and liaising with venue and contractors as required.
- Specifying and booking equipment using Inspire and sub hire suppliers (where required).
- Producing technical drawings to provide a detailed plan of the project for others to work from.
- Producing a detailed project timeline for the benefit of the internal team and the client in order to achieve predetermined deadlines.
- Managing and monitoring the overall budget, in line with the quotation.
- Ensuring payment terms are agreed and adhered to and relevant invoices are issued at the agreed time.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong command of English (written and oral) required. French language also preferred, but not essential.
- Extensive experience primarily in event lighting and rigging.
- A good level of rigging knowledge is also required, and ideally some experience in staging / décor integration.
- In depth knowledge and comprehension of technical CAD drawings.
- Experience working with Vector Works is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Able to work in a fast paced, challenging and adapting environment.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Friendly, personable, positive approach.
- Imaginative problem-solver.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Maestra are able to provide help with relocation to the Middle East.
Salary: Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
To apply please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the full details for this role, please click below.
Maestra Dubai Project Manager