Maestra Dubai are hiring a Sales Account Manager
PostedMay 15, 2019
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reports to: Sales & Projects Director
Salary: Negotiable on experience
Maestra Group is an award winning global event design, technical and fabrication company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Sales Account Manager to join our team in Dubai with 3-5 years experience in local market, with experience in either AV or decor & fabrication.
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing multiple clients and achieving high sales targets. Account Managers are also responsible for building relationships with new clients maintaining while nurturing relationships with existing clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Maintain contact and retain relationships with an existing client portfolio.
- Research new clients and contacts within the industry and carry out systematic communication with those clients.
- Liaise with clients to ascertain event requirements and brief Project Managers to produce detailed cost proposals.
- Build goodwill and maintain positive relationships with key decision makers.
- Respond to invitations to tender, generating financial offers and all relevant documentation with assistance from the in-house technical team.
- Liaise with the internal team to ensure client requirements and deliverables are understood and met.
- Actively generate new sales activity business
- Arrange and attend meetings to develop new business activities.
- Manage personal targets for contacts, meetings and sales revenue.
- Enter all new projects into Maestra’s rental system and the Master Show Schedule
- Strong command of English Language (both written and spoken). French is an added advantage.
- University degree in Marketing or Business Studies, or relevant years of experience in the same field.
- Previous Event Industry Experience particularly in the Audiovisual or Set & Staging / Fabrication fields.
- Good event market knowledge.
- Experience in CRM Systems.
To download the job description, click the link below:
< Back to news
Sales Account Manager