Maestra Dubai is hiring a Sales Account Manager
PostedSep 19, 2018
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for managing multiple clients and achieving high sales targets. Account Managers are also responsible for building relationships with new clients maintaining while nurturing relationships with existing clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Maintain contact and retain relationships with an existing client portfolio.
- Research new clients and contacts within the industry and carry out systematic communication with those clients.
- Liaise with clients to ascertain event requirements and brief Project Managers to produce detailed cost proposals
- Build goodwill and maintain positive relationships with key decision makers
- Respond to invitations to tender, generating financial offers and all relevant documentation with assistance from the in-house technical team.
- Liaise with the internal team (Project Managers & Senior Technicians) to ensure client requirements and deliverables are understood and met
- Actively generate new sales activity business
- Organise new business meetings for company directors and attend those meetings
- Manage set personal targets for contacts, meetings and sales
- Develop enquiries from the email@example.com inbox
- Enter all new projects into Maestra’s rental system and the Master Show Schedule
To apply please submit your CV to Matthew Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the job description click on the link below:
Sales Account Manager
< Back to news