Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Senior Production Designer to join our expanding London office in Woolwich Arsenal.
- Attending site visits and taking meticulous measurements of venues.
- Design development, such as floor plans and mood boards.
- Producing 3D renders, specifically in Vectorworks.
- Sourcing quotes from suppliers and managing budgets with our Project Managers.
- Designing artwork, such as backdrops and presentations.
- Sourcing materials and organising the hire of furniture, drape, staging, etc.
- Sourcing, contacting, and managing suppliers.
- Assisting with production schedules.
- Onsite management.
- Has experience of working in a fast paced, challenging and client facing environment.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with high levels of accuracy.
- Responds efficiently and effectively to queries and requests from team members, managers and clients.
- Manages tasks and time efficiently.
- Approaches work in a friendly, positive and personable manner.
- Unfazed by an unpredictable workload and changing demands.
- Proactive, creative and imaginative problem-solver with a good eye for detail.
- Possesses excellent organisational skills, and is proficient in mathematics.
- Adobe Suite, in particular InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Experience with CAD software is essential, we use Vectorworks.
- Experience with Cinema 4D is desirable.
- Proficient in Windows OS, in particular PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Keynote.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience.
All applicants need to submit a portfolio, CV and short cover letter.
Please submit all applications to Leonie Cumiskey at firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the full details for this role, please click below.< Back to news