Maestra is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Senior Project Manager to join our expanding London office in Woolwich Arsenal.
- Overseeing projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Managing production budgets.
- Onsite management of events from installation to de-rig, including crew management.
- Experience with all event technologies (audio, video, lighting, project, etc.)
- At least 3 years of experience working the event scene.
- Understanding of how to deliver on time, in budget, and to the expectations of the company and client alike.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, challenging and client facing environment.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to respond efficiently and effectively to queries and requests from team members and clients.
- Friendly, personable, positive approach.
- Unfazed by unpredictable workload and changing demands.
- Proactive, creative and imaginative problem solver.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent client liaison skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience.
To apply please submit CVs to email@example.com with a covering letter.
To download the full details for this role, please click below.