Maestra is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Senior Project Manager to join our expanding London office in Woolwich Arsenal.
- Overseeing projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Managing production budgets.
- Creating project timelines and overseeing the progression of each job, ensuring everything is running to schedule.
- Carrying out accurate and methodical site surveys, and liaising with venue and contractors.
- Onsite management of events from installation to de-rig, including crew management.
- Delivering events on time, in budget and to the expectations of the company and client alike.
- Responding to requests from team members and clients both efficiently and effectively.
- Working closely with the technical managers to ensure that the company's health and safety policy is adhered to.
- Travelling abroad for site visits and onsite management, when required.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, challenging and client facing environment.
- At least 3 years of working the event scene.
- Willing and able to travel overseas for site visits and jobs, as required.
- A good level of knowledge is also required with all event technologies (audio, video, lighting, projection, etc.)
- Able to work in a fast-paced, challenging and adapting environment.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Friendly, personable, positive approach.
- Imaginative problem-solver.
- Excellent skills in organisation, leadership and client liaison.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience.
To apply please submit CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.
To download the full details for this role, please click below.