Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Technical Manager to join our expanding London office in Woolwich Arsenal.
- Working alongside our design department to generate ideas from event design to the execution of a project.
- Offering technical advice and support to the project management team and occasionally end clients.
- Servicing and coordinating all technical requirements as requested by the project managers.
- Stretching the client’s creative understanding to deliver the best possible event within their scope and budget.
- Managing budgets to ensure maximum profitability without compromising quality.
- Onsite management of events from installation to de-rig, including crew management.
- Working with venue operation staff to ensure in house equipment is setup correctly and to the client’s specifications.
- Ensuring you have full knowledge of the company's stock hire equipment and its functions.
- Working closely with the project managers to ensure that the company's health and safety policy is adhered to.
- Extensive experience primarily in event lighting and rigging.
- A good level of knowledge is also required in audio and video.
- In depth knowledge and comprehension of technical CAD drawings.
- Experience working with Vector Works is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with suppliers and subcontractors, mainly concentrated towards lighting and event rigging.
- Able to work in a fast paced, challenging and changing environment.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy when working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Friendly, personable, positive approach.
- Imaginative problem-solver.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive salary, dependent on experience.
To apply please submit your CV to Leonie Cumiskey at email@example.com
To download the full details for this role, please click below.< Back to news