Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Warehouse Technician to join our team in London. You will mainly be working in our warehouse in Woolwich. However, there will be other times when you will be required onsite for event jobs, to set up equipment.
- Preparation and de-preparation of the company's hire stock.
- Utilising the company's hire system to scan items in and out.
- Maintaining stock records.
- Identifying, reporting and acting upon any maintenance requirements or damage of company equipment.
- Cleaning and testing of the company's hire stock, including PAT testing.
- Loading and unloading of articulated and rigid transport vehicles.
- Working to the company's Health & Safety Policy, and ensuring a safe workplace.
- Carrying out additional ad-hoc duties, as requested by managers.
- Adapting to the company’s flexible working hours, where necessary.
- Performing daily duties - such as keeping warehouse clean and tidy, emptying bins, recoil cable where needed, and tidying shelves.
- Driving, delivering, and setting up equipment.
- Setup and use of the company’s hire stock.
- Working alongside senior and freelance technicians, and supporting their roles.
- Supervising events at stages when the project and technical managers are not onsite.
- Onsite preparation of equipment
- Unloading and loading of articulated and rigid transport vehicles.
- Carrying out additional duties, as requested by line managers.
- Following onsite Health & Safety procedures and generally being a good ambassador for the company.
- Knowledge/experience of warehouse procedures.
- Good IT skills.
- Knowledge of inspHire software would be beneficial.
- Warehouse experience.
- Sound/lighting/video tech background is a bonus.
- Technical understanding of company equipment.
- Good time management, and an ability to keep calm under pressure.
Job type: Full time
Due to the nature of the events industry, your working hours will be flexible and will change depending on the demands of the company.
Salary: £18,000 - £24,000, depending on experience.
To apply, please submit your CV and a short cover letter outlining your suitability and availability to Leonie Cumiskey at email@example.com
To download the full job description for this role, please click the link below.