Maestra London are hiring a Warehouse Technician
PostedAug 17, 2018
Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Warehouse Technician to join our team in London. You will mainly be working in our warehouse in Woolwich Arsenal. However, there will be other times when you will be required onsite to set up equipment for our events.
- Preparation and de-preparation of the company's hire stock.
- Utilising the company's hire system to scan items in and out.
- Maintaining stock records.
- Identifying, reporting and acting upon any maintenance requirements or damage of company equipment.
- Cleaning and testing of the company's hire stock, including PAT testing.
- Loading and unloading of articulated and rigid transport vehicles.
- Working to the company's Health & Safety Policy, and ensuring a safe workplace.
- Carrying out additional ad-hoc duties, as requested by managers.
- Adapting to the company’s flexible working hours, where necessary.
- Performing daily duties - such as keeping warehouse clean and tidy, emptying bins, recoil cable where needed and tidying shelves.
- Onsite Duties
- Setup and use of the company’s hire stock.
- Working alongside senior and freelance technicians and supporting their roles.
- Supervising events at stages when the project and technical managers are not onsite.
- Onsite preparation of equipment.
- Unloading and loading of articulated and rigid transport vehicles.
- Driving, delivering, and setting up equipment.
- Carrying out additional duties, as requested by line managers.
- Following onsite Health & Safety procedures and generally being a good ambassador for the company.
- Knowledge/experience of warehouse procedures.
- Good IT skills.
- Knowledge of HireHop is preferred but not essential.
- A strong understanding of lighting
- Technical understanding of company equipment such as; d&b sound system, Yamaha sound desk, Avolites, ChamSys, Analog Way and Robe.
- Good time management and an ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Relevant experience working in live events.
To apply please submit your CV to Edwin Higgins at email@example.com
To download the job description click the link below:
< Back to news