Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Operations & Admin Assistant to join the team. Your focal role will be to assist the Office Manager and Operations Manager in their individual departments, as well as providing overall support for the team.
- Managing the Freelancer master-document, personnel files, contact database; making sure it is up to date with the latest information, certificates, and signed agreements.
- Assisting with managing the Freelance email account – collating all new recruits’ details, sending out the introductory freelancer form mail out, managing all data collection.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with contacting and booking freelancers, local crew, additional drivers, and vehicles.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with issuing Purchase Orders to freelance crew, and data input for Production Detail Documents.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the Daily Scheduling mail out.
- Sharing the out of hours ‘on call’ role with Operations Manager where needed and when appropriate.
- Running reports to ensure all jobs are in the calendar and up to date – this includes checking that their status is up to date and the event dates are accurate. All changes are to be recorded and an updates mail out to be sent to the Operations Manager.
- Recording the minutes of any operational meetings and distribute.
- Managing all courier & taxi bookings.
- Managing all parking, Congestion Charge & Dartford Crossing Charge Accounts.
- Continuing to build the ‘Common Addresses’ tab on the Weekly Driving Schedule Template.
- Building the future driving, trucking and crewing sheets, and populate when required.
- Managing all incoming calls to the Company, forwarding on messages to the team in a timely manor.
- Assisting the Office Manager in the ordering of office supplies, stationery and toiletries, as well as keeping the kitchen appropriately stocked with tea, coffee, milk, dishwasher tablets etc.
- Turning on the dishwasher at the end of every day and emptying the dishwasher every morning.
- Letting in the cleaner two mornings a week, making sure they have enough cleaning products and managing an issues that may arise.
- Offering all guests water/tea/coffee on arrival and to clear away the meeting table once the meeting has finished.
- Photocopying, scanning and filing of documents.
- Recording the minutes of operational meetings, writing them up and distributing them amongst the team.
- Undertaking any other duties or support that may be reasonably required by the team including cover during periods of absence.
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong computing skills are essential. Must be adept at picking up new software quickly and be confident using Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines.
- A polite and professional manner with the ability to remain calm under pressure, while paying attention to detail.
- A can-do attitude: positive, honest, reliable and flexible.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to use own initiative to solve problems and take ownership of outcomes.
- Preferably obtained a university degree, 2.1 and above but not essential.
Job Type: Full Time
Due to the nature of the events industry, your working hours will be flexible and will change depending on the demands of the company.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
To apply please submit a CV and short cover note to email@example.com
To download the full details for this role, please click below.< Back to news