Maestra London is hiring a Senior Project Manager
PostedDec 24, 2018
Maestra Group is an energetic global event design and technical production company with offices in both London and Dubai. We are currently looking for a full time Senior Project Manager, with a strong technical background to join our expanding London office in Woolwich Arsenal.
- Overseeing projects from initial brief through to completion.
- Generating proposals and quotations for events and working directly with the technical managers to ensure the event is delivered smoothly.
- Ability to manage production budgets from £200k.
- Creating project timelines and overseeing the progression of each job, excelling at time management for yourself and members of your team, ensuring everything is running to schedule.
- Creating site documents such as crew briefing and full event schedules (from build, show to de-rig)
- Carrying out accurate and methodical site surveys alongside technical managers and production designers.
- Liaising with venues and contractors.
- Onsite management of events from installation to de-rig, including crew and contractor management.
- Delivering events on time, in budget and to the expectations of the company and client alike.
- Responding to requests from team members and clients both efficiently and effectively.
- Working closely with the technical managers to ensure that the company's health and safety policy is adhered to.
- Travelling abroad for site visits and onsite management.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, challenging and client facing environment.
- At least 4 years’ experience within events.
- Advanced level of understanding is also required with all event technologies (audio, video, lighting, projection, etc.)
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Willing and able to travel overseas for site visits and jobs.
- Able to maintain a high level of accuracy when working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Friendly, personable, positive approach.
- Imaginative problem-solver.
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Experience working with event suppliers (technical / set builders / furniture)
- Experience working with Mac Software and Google Drive
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience.
Please submit all applications to email@example.com
To download this job description, click the link below:
Senior Project Manager London
< Back to news